Satellite
  • Day 1

    Maranello, Italy

    May 18, 2017 in Italy ⋅ ⛅ 21 °C

    Friday, June 2, 2017 - Ferrari Museum Tour

    Be seduced by Italian good living and discover three Italian wonders with departure from Florence: Ferrari Factory Museum, Aromatic Vinegar and Parmesan Cheese! Enjoy the roar of a Ferrari engine and experience the myth of the “Red Cars” by visiting the FERRARI MUSEUM in Maranello!
    Learn about the legend of the “Prancing Horse” through an exhibition of images, vintage cars, F1 single-seaters and admire the trophies won by the Ferrari racing teams all over the world and years. From the outside you will also see the famous “Galleria del Vento” (Wind Tunnel) designed by Renzo Piano, where cars are tested for their aerodynamic properties. You will get to know the secrets of the engines through technical drawings used by Ferrari.
    Maranello and its surroundings are also a synonym for delicious specialities and typical products, so our tour continues with a visit to a famous “ACETAIA”, where the best traditional balsamic vinegar is produced ageing in barrels. Your flavours quest will be quenched with a rich LUNCH IN A TYPICAL RESTAURANT where you will taste a mouth watering menu based on regional products.
    The last pit-stop is a CHEESE FARM where you will discover the world-famous Parmigiano Reggiano, the protected iconic hard cheese that reigns as king for its unique taste and tradition.
    Read more