Satellite
  • Day 1

    40°8'52" N 26°24'20" E

    May 28, 2015 in Turkey ⋅ ⛅ 18 °C

    harun We attended the Istanbul daily Troy Tours . first did a very nice breakfast at the hotel , I prefer http://www.trturkeytours.com/tours/gallipoli-to…
    my cake and coffee . with private vehicles have come to Canakkale city center . Our tour guide went along with the ancient city of Troy . Here numerous monuments dating from the Roman period, and Greek civilization are exhibited in the museum of ancient Troy . Troy originally a castle by the sea , 90 meters wide, over time, in line with the needs of the city of Rome has been a real . Streets adorned with marble columns of marble statues and temples, streets and fountains are very nice . Troy is known about the saga takes place in the first post Hemeros Iley and, finally, in 2004, starring Brad Pitt movie Troy has . Used in the film Troy Canakkale city horse sculpture is exhibited in the museum . Troy soldiers hidden inside the horse sculpture secretly entered into the castle and fortress gate open and thus becomes the winning side of the war . Known as the battle has been won 10 years .


    Canakkale ferry with commentary from the center of the peninsula, we have come to gallipoli . The first world war first against the Anglo-French bloc and russia hungary australia italy germany and bulgaria consists of the ottoman . not been a war between the years 1914-1918 . Most gang wars have been in gallipoli peninsula . In 1915, the entire British navy sank in the Dardanelles . sea ​​battle then began a ground war gallipoli . Create yenizell the ANZAC soldiers australia first career was between the Turkish military . Anzac between the military and the Turkish military is a very tough battle . gallipoli last gentleman's war is called to war . Anzac and Turkish military to military graves and tomb sculptures were made. gallipoli peninsula and military trenches had many military tunnels . Military museum and Turkish military uniforms for many ANZAC soldiers are . Finally, a very nice three -dimensional gallipoli museum has been constructed .
    Read more