Satellite
  • Day 76

    Toledo

    January 27, 2018 in Spain ⋅ ☀️ 9 °C

    Toledo what an adventure , through windy streets and narrow walkways. When we finally arrived in Toledo after missing the bus.

    We decided to explore the town. As the awesome foursome do when we arrive anywhere on our travels. We go on a walking tour to try and avoid getting lost. The walking tour took us through the Jewish Quarter of Toledo, which is a district of the city of Toledo where the Jews lived in the Middle Ages. It is my favourite part of the city. It has gorgeous souvenir shops and very yummy mazapan shops.

    We only had 3 nights in Toledo so I would like to put it in one post. 4 of us got a tourist bracelet which gave us access to 7 of the mains sights of Toledo. Well worth getting it if you visit Toledo. It gives you access to different churches and a mosque which was a lot smaller then I thought.

    My highlight of Toledo was the zip line . Adrenaline, excitement and scary . It’s the biggest zip line in Europe what an adrenaline rush. Over the river in toldeo beautiful day with blue skies.

    Mum and Dudo treated us with an amazing lunch at a Michelin star restaurant at El Carmen De Montesion. It was a three course meal not just a three course meal 5 entrees and 3 main courses with two deserts with amazing flavours and different sorts of food from meats to seafood . They even were nice enough to change one of the dishes from Pork to venison because we don’t usually have venison at home.

    After the small city of Toledo . We are on our way to Madrid for our last 5 nights before we head home.
    Read more