Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    travel singapore

    April 13, 2017 in India ⋅ ☀️ 33 °C

    Best Beach Resorts in Malaysia and Singapore

    The only country that can rightfully boast about spectacular beaches in the whole of South East Asia is Malaysia. The perfect place to unwind and relax is under the sun besides the calm and serene waters. The sound of water gushing through the beach soothes the ear and the mind.

    Travel Suggestion: If you thought travelling to Malyasia and Singapore would be a trouble, then fret not. It is well connected by buses, get your tickets anytime from redbus. This online bus ticketing platform helps to book tickets without any hassle. This saves time and offers tickets at discounted prices.

    TanjungRhu Resort, Malaysia
    Located on the northern tip of the Langkawi, this is the only beach resort here that guarantees the solitude of its guests. The resort is bordered by one of the oldest caves made of limestone and many deserted islands. Floors made from timber, huge windows offering a picturesque view and sultry breeze and optionally a swimming pool or an evergreen garden.

    Shangri-La’s Rasa Ria Resort, Malaysia
    Located just 30 minutes from the center of Kota Kinabalu, the hotel is adjacent to sparkling waters and beaches. Not only is the beach here, is a perfect place to unwind and relax but also a destination that will remain etched into your memory. The hotel offers state of the art amenities from a personalized gym to a steam room and massage service. For Golf lovers, the hotel boasts of its very own Golf Course.

    Siloso Beach Resort, Singapore
    Situated at a two minutes walking distance from the beach, the resort offers serenity and a rustic atmosphere. It is one of the country’s most rewarded eco resorts and swears by a spring water pool and a leisure spa on the island of Sentosa. Located amidst plush greenery the resort does not fail to deliver on the scenic views of the South China Sea. If you are thrilled by surfing you will be pleased to know that the resort is just at a five minutes walking distance from the Wave house where artificial waves are created to simulate surfing.
    Connectivity is not an issue either as the Harbor front MRT Station is just 10 minutes away by road. Along with this, the resort offers a host of other amenities like life sized televisions, free internet access, tea and coffee makers, minibars, and laundry services.

    https://www.redbus.sg/
    Read more