Satellite
  • Day 1

    Boma Road Moshi Kilimanjaro

    February 9, 2018 in Tanzania ⋅ ☀️ 32 °C

    Day 1: Serengeti National Park
    Pick up from the Hotel in Arusha at 0800am and drive to the Great Serengeti National Park with your Picnic Lunch Packed and game drives en route via Ngorongoro Crater rim.

    Serengeti National Park is a home to lion, leopard, Elephant, Cheetah, Buffalo, Zebra, Wildebeest, Eland, Wild dog, Gazelles, Crocs and more. Lot of birds includes the Eurasia migrants.

    You will head to the central park area, known as the Seronera area, one of the richest wildlife habitats in the park, featuring the Seronera River, which provides a valuable water source to this area and therefore attracts wildlife well representative of most of the Serengeti's species. We arrive at the camp in time for lunch.

    Kati Kati a mobile tented camp located in Central Serengeti strategically located to cover the vast Serengeti Plains. The camp offers comfortable accommodation and a unique opportunity to enjoy a real safari camp experience. The camp is only a two hour scenic drive from Olduvai Gorge Museum and Grummet River.
    • Main destination: Serengeti National Park
    • Accommodation: Kati Kati Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp located inside Serengeti NP
    • Meals & drinks: All meals included soft Drinks

    Day 2: Serengeti National Park
    Early in the morning depart for a game drive coming back for breakfast after breakfast you will decide to either go back and do a full day at the Park on game drives where you will have picnic lunch at a designated area then continue with your game watching. Or you can enjoy morning hours at leisure and depart for afternoon drive. Overnight at Kati Kati Tented Camp.
    • Main destination: Serengeti National Park
    • Accommodation: Kati Kati Tented CampMid-range tented camp located inside Serengeti NP
    • Meals & drinks: FB

    Day 3: Ngorongoro conservancy
    Wake up and have breakfast then you will check out. You will have game viewing en route to Ngorongoro Crater.
    Ngorongoro Crater the largest unbroken caldera in the world has an area of 260 kilometers and a depth of 610 meters. The crater provides a protected habitat for thousands of mammals and birds. On the crater floor you will see just to name a few lion, hyena, wildebeest, zebra, black rhinoceros, and many species of small antelopes.
    The Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area is located between the Serengeti and Lake Manyara; it is the largest unbroken caldera in the world.

    Arrive in time for lunch check in relax then enjoy your afternoon game drive inside the caldera.
    • Main destination: Ngorongoro Crater
    • Accommodation: Rhino LodgeMid-range lodge located inside Ngorongoro
    • Meals & drinks: FB

    Day 4: Enjoy Ngorongoro
    Wake up early morning for breakfast then at 0730hours drive to Ngorongoro Crater where you will descend into the Crater floor (19.2 km of diameter, 610m deep, 304 sq km) for game drives. All the Big five Rhino Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant live in this wonderful caldera, others are Zebra, Hippo, Wildebeest, Hyena and more…

    Birds includes flamingos on the Soda lake, Geese, Storks, Vultures and more.. Break for lunch at Ngoitoktok spring Picnic sites it will be an unforgettable experience.

    After a picnic lunch proceeds with fame viewing while ascending the Crater and drive back to Arusha for the drop off at Hotel.
    This will mark end of your safari. From all of us at Acheche we say Asante - Thank you in Swahili.
    • Main destination: Arusha
    • Accommodation: End of tour (no accommodation)
    • Meals & drinks: Breakfast, Lunch & soft Drinks (dinner not included)
    Read more