Satellite
  • Day 139

    Minigolf with the Chech

    February 12, 2017 in New Zealand ⋅ ☀️ 15 °C

    Our work today was about three and a half hours long. Simply, there is nothing to do then picking the strawberries every two to three days. On the one side we were very happy about the short work day, because it was getting really hot again, but on the other side we wanted to work to get more money for travelling on. And the fact that we are leaving on tuesday FINALLY!!! means that i am not going into the packhouse and shop anymore. They will train a new girl who will do the things i did. Her name is Michelle, i dont wonder why she becames the new shopgirl. Almost the same name makes the things easier for Dot and Alan (they need ages to remember names!).

    We went to the city to do some shopping like Pak n save, Countdown and have a look at the shop Farmers. Manon told me about it and was absolutly in love with this place and of course the make up there. And yes, she is right, i could spend a whole day in that shop! :D

    At 3 o'clock we meet the chech Andrea and Jakob. We played Minigolf and it was a lot of fun! They are so nice and we always have so much fun together. The boys were much better than Andrea and me. I knew from the beginning i will loose. But that's okay, it is just a game. What matters is that we had fun! :)

    Later we had some bread with cream cheese, pastrami and salat. I normally do not like sausage on my bread, because it tastes awful but pastrami with cream cheese is soooo good!

    For the rest of the day/evening we will play minecraft and watch Famly Guy before we will go to bed.
    Read more