Satellite
  • Day 291

    Recife e Porto de Galinhas

    October 16, 2020 in Brazil ⋅ ⛅ 27 °C

    13 hours spending in the bus was nothing compared to the time Iuli had to sit quite until she arrived in Rio.
    Once I arrived in Recife I was lucky the bus stopped at the airport close the district Boa Viagem so it took me zero time to check into the hostel. However that hostel I booked was pretty strict. I could drop my backpacks but had to wait 5 hours until the official check-in time. So what I basically did was just walking along the beach and looking for a nice coffee shop. After an hour of walking the worst shops opened and I could kill three hours in there until it was time for the check in.
    Now let’s go forward to where it gets a bit more interesting. In the evening I ordered an Uber and went downtown for some nice skyline photography. All passengers who crossed my way were absolutely nice and so I didn’t have to worry if someone is going to knock me out and steel my camera which was mounted on the tripod.
    Now that’s all thanks for subscribing.

    Ok one more thing. On day two I went to Porto de Galinhas where I snorkeled for almost two hours. Obviously the color of my back changed its color but the day was absolutely fabulous. A good swim a wonderful lunch and a bit of sightseeing in a scenic little tourist village. In the evening, back in Recife I decided to end my stay and figured a way to move towards Natal. But on my google maps application there were two pinned locations in between the way from Recife to Natal. I picked out the more promising one and booked my bus to this very next place.
    Read more