Satellite
  • Day 129

    Muros

    September 30, 2018 in Spain ⋅ ☀️ 19 °C

    A wonderful seaside location where we stayed for 4 nights taking in the views during the day and walking on the beach each evening. We arrived in mist and thought we might move on quickly but it lifted quickly and the beauty of the place became apparent. The site was almost full when we ariived, but a large group of Dutch campers were leaving the next day. As they left we moved Hazel onto a pitch right next to the beach, an idyllic location. As ever there were all nationalities on the site, including many British vans and cars. Several Yorkshire couples on the site, who we chatted to.One elderly couple were staying in a very small van with an awning, and clearly travel regularly to Spain.
    We replaced Karen's faulty gear shifter cable and cycled off around the coast road for a look at two of the local lighthouses and found more great beaches.
    Great bar overlooking the bay where we watched a pod of dolphins hunting and playing in front of us. The dolphins put on quite a show for us, swimming back and forth and leaping into the air at intervals. Great!!!!! A definite place to return to sometime.
    Read more