Satellite
  • Day 1,077

    North Baddesley

    May 5, 2021 in England ⋅ ⛅ 11 °C

    We drove over to Micheldever woods in the afternoon to have a look at the bluebells. We will never tire of walking here at this time of year. The bluebells were out in all their glory and it was a treat to see the carpets of flowers among the woodland.
    On Thursday Karen had arranged to see the ladies for a chat in Chandlers Ford in the afternoon. I set off to walk to the radiography session and had managed to reach The U of S Park when we got the call to advise that the appointment had been changed to an earlier time and I was already late.The hospital was very apologetic that they had not informed us of the change. Karen picked me up at The Chilworth Arms, dropped me off at the hospital and returned to her friends at CF.
    After treatment I walked back through Lords Wood to Chilworth where K picked me back up.
    On Friday we cycled into Romsey in the morning for a quick look at the market, and then we drove to the hospital for the afternoon appointment. 25% of the treatment completed. On our zoom call with Syd and Jo they mentioned that they had been walking at Hinton Ampner where the bluebells were very impressive.
    Saturday was our usual day with the paper which we managed to get in the village between some heavy rain showers.
    Read more