Satellite
  • Day 14

    Down day in Flagstaff

    April 17, 2018 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 9 °C

    Today was a day of not doing much. The kids needed some downtime. What do people do with little kids in Flagstaff ? We looked for a play centre like we have at home, but no such luck. The best we could fine was a free play space at the mall. They had fun and we sat and watched.

    We had lunch at a pizza place where the kids got dough to knead and play with. It was also half price wines which is always nice.

    We decided that after a few days camping with a cheap Wal-Mart inflatable matresss that our nights were going to be sleepless, so we bought a nice lower to ground inflatable mattress from REI. Elisa also spent time going to both Wal-Mart's to return the not so comfy mattress but had no luck.

    The day was to spend time with grandma and have downtime. Brandon got to watch the sandlot with grandma while Josh and Inara had naps. Elisa vacuumed the car, shopped and organised.

    It was a dinner in the hotel and a relaxing night. Grandma had an early flight out the next morning.

    Notes:
    The coffee shop in front of the hotel is the best coffee we have found yet.
    Read more