Satellite
  • Day 1

    Goa

    June 23, 2017 in India ⋅ ⛅ 25 °C

    Relaxing on the popular beaches, hanging around the beach shacks, experiencing the nightlife at the Tito’s or Mambo’s while relishing easy-flowing booze in Goa are really antiquated. So, why not go off-track in Goa while you areher for the next vacation? For real travellers seeking adventure, explorers and wanderers, Goa has much more to offer than you can imagine. This hippie-haven has various hidden choices to offer if you are interested in doing something different from the common. Simply go in deeper to feel the true pulse of Goa and get geared up to look beyond the beaches, churches and nightlife.

    Getting to Goa from Mumbai, Pune or any other city is quite comfortable by bus. When you plan for an offbeat vacation, buses will be a good option to start your journey with. As they are cheap and reliable when tickets are booked online from https://www.redbus.in/buses/goa-bus-tickets.aspx, this online bus booking portal helps many travellers to reduce their hassles and make their journey worthwhile.
    Take a look at some of the off-beat activities that one can carry outwhile spending vacation in Goa:

    1. Aromatic Spice Plantation:This land called Goa is just known for its spice plantations but it is a rare scenario that these plantations are frequented by tourists. You may take casual walk across these fragrant plantations while you gain knowledge about different kinds of spices.
    2. Catch the Crab:This sounds exciting! Getting hold on a crab is not a child’s play but it surely is going to be an amazing experience. If you are looking for some adventure and would love to get your hands dirt-kissed. The local boys will guide you to catch the crab, don’t miss it!
    3. Devil’s Canyon: This is a perfect place for any adventure lover, this place is serene and silent with a lovely river gorge (swimming not allowed). Great place to click pictures and spent some quite time close to nature.
    4. Caves of Goa:These are the roads less travelled, explore them. These are the caves with historical significance, The Pandava Caves, the Rivona Rock Cut Caves of Khandepar and Lamgau Caves are three such Goan caves that is must visit for every Goa tourist.
    Read more