Satellite
  • Day 7

    Day 6: Wuhan/Shanghai

    November 22, 2018 in China ⋅ ☀️ 13 °C

    Another day of yummy street food for breakfast! We finally able to order the right food at the correct amount. It’s nice when there is no leftovers.

    Since my mom wasn’t able to walk too well anymore, my brother and I simply sat around her and talked all morning. With so many memories to share and discuss, the time passed quickly.

    The farewell luncheon was at the same restaurant we ate the first day we arrived Wuhan. My mom was getting more and more sad as the Luncheon progressed. By the time to say goodbye to her, we all had tears in our eyes.

    Once again, we took the high speed train back to Shanghai. Less than 4 hours later, we once again arrived at this magnificent city.

    The Airbnb apartment we rented today is in a modern high rise. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms and even more stunning view than the last apartment! The apartment is very spacious and the decoration is very tasteful. If the last apartment gave us a taste of how a middle-upper class Shanghainese lives, this apartment gives us a taste of how the very rich lives. Too bad we only stay one night here.

    Back to the States tomorrow!
    Read more