Satellite
  • Day 4

    Busselton

    March 21, 2015 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 22 °C

    Spent a lovely weekend down in busselton for flora and Aaron's wedding. It's been short but sweet and lots of fun.
    We drove down Thursday night after work and met up with the gang at our accomodation. A lovely 3 bedroom character home we booked on airbnb (best thing ever), staying with "Dad" (aka Lou, my old boss), Patty and baby mole (Michelle). Lots of wine (malbec- my favorite!) and yummy food at samovar restaurant, with Pete and Bernie popping by for a few bevvies also- great start to the weekend!
    Yesterday was the big day, kicked off with some delicious bacon and eggs cooked by dad. Down to Margaret River for the church ceremony (was lovely) then back to Old Broadwater Farm for a lovely garden reception. Well, what started as civiled fun soon ended in debauchery, screaming, dancing, boobs and madness.. from our lot anyway.
    Was so much fun getting crazy with the old cape Lambert crew.. definitely one of those moments in time that would be difficult to recreate with everyone moving in different directions. But lots of good memories to look back on.
    Not too many photos unfortunately, most of the later ones were a blurry sweaty mess.. but here are a few from the beginning of the evening :-)
    Read more