Satellite
  • Day 4

    Ok Go Concert

    March 25, 2015 in Canada ⋅ 🌧 7 °C

    After a long day of miserable cold rain we caught up again with Dhileep and Daniel to attend the 'Ok Go' concert at the retro Commodore Ballroom. (Ok Go are the band the produced the famous 'treadmill' filmclip to their song 'Here We Go Again'. Check it out here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA if you've never seen it before) The concert was entertaining, fueled by a venue with great acoustics, dazzling visual aids, confetti cannons and of course numerous schooners of Canada's finest ale's.

    Feeling a strong buzz following the performance, we staggered down to a nearby cafe to order the largest serving of 'Poutine' on offer. Poutine is a dish originating in Canada consisting of French fries topped with a gravy-like sauce and cheese curds (perfect for curing late night munchies and preventing the following day's inevitable hangover). Topped off with a bucket of ice cream we stumbled home to what was an awesome night and no better way to finish it off then to listen to Dhileeps hilarious failed online dating conquests.

    Tomorrow we're off to the suburbs for Suki's laser eye surgery!
    Read more