Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    5 Budget Hotels in Mangalore

    December 6, 2017 in India ⋅ ☀️ 18 °C

    Stay at 5 Budget Hotels in Mangalore

    Mangalore, the gateway to Karnataka, is easily accessible by railway, roadway as well as by airways. Hordes of tourists or visitors flock to this amazing city for various purposes and struggle to find an appropriate stay that suffices all their requirements. The hard job of hunting for budget hotels end at https://www.redbus.in/hotels/city/budget-hotels…, simply browse a range of hotels here and book your ideal hotel in Mangalore without straining your budget. Booking a prior hotel room always keeps you tension-free and help to pick up a comfortable stay without straining your pocket. Don’t forget to carry your booking confirmation copy on the day of travel.

    Visitors coming from different places prefer disparate categories of budget stays such as accommodations near railway station, near main city and stays by the seaside. Renowned for its delectable authentic coastal cuisine and panorama palm-fringed beaches, Mangalore is an amazing travel destination for those who are willing to unwind in the lap of nature, away from the hustle and bustle of city life and experience the landscape that is replete with coconut trees, hills and little streams. 

    Booking online hotels come with discounts, guest reviews and description of all service offerings and many more. There are a good number of hotels spread all across Mangalore, they all offer separate location and accessibility depending on their pricing and demand. Mangalore’s Bajpe airport is the closest airport and this city is linked by railway and road to major towns. There is a wide choice of hotels in Mangalore for business as well as commercial travellers within the range of luxury to budget accommodation.

    Here is a list of budget hotels in Mangalore that shall help you select the best stay option and enjoy your stay here.

    1. Hotel Nandhini, near KSRTC bus stand: It is located close to the bus stand and offers clean bed and bath. They also provide good food, efficient service offerings and easy access to all other public places.

    2. Hotel Mangalore International, K.S. Rao Road: All guests can experience opulent luxury all without burning a hole in the pocket. Easily reachable from all city locations like city centre, Tannirubavi beach and many more.

    3. Suman Residency, Balmatta Road: The hotel offers a convenient location where guests can access all public places. In addition, it comes with clean bed and bath. There is a multi-cuisine restaurants comprising of variety of cuisine.

    4. Falnair Palace, Attavar: The hotels property comes in a good location offering ample amount of accessibility to all major locations for the guests.

    5. Hotel Veenu International, Balmatta: This is an ideal stay option for travellers looking to get a glimpse of the city life in Mangalore.
    Read more