Satellite
  • Day 1

    Best places to stay in Bukit Bintang, Ma

    June 12, 2017 in Malaysia ⋅ ⛅ 30 °C

    Dubbed the main artery of Kuala Lumpur, Bukit Bintang has got a lot to live up to. The address of some of the most exclusive hotels in KL as well as the best major shopping venues, restaurants and bars, you’ll easily find designer brands as well as fake label goods in this shopping haven. Cabarets used to fill the streets of Bintang Walk and Changkat Bukit Bintang, but these days, entertainment centres, lively bars, whisky lounges, international restaurants and hipster cafes dominate a major portion of the area. Make sure you also save time to enjoy some of KL’s best street food and gritty hawker centres along Jalan Alor.

    Traveling in Malaysia is quite convenient since it has some major bus terminals and express buses are the preferred mode of transport here. Tickets for which can be booked online from https://www.redbus.my.

    Wolo
    WOLO Bukit Bintang is a modern three-star boutique hotel along Jalan Bukit Bintang and Jalan Sultan Ismail. Surrounded by more than eight major city malls including Lot 10, Starhill Gallery and Fahrenheit 88, the hotel is also less than a 20-minute walk from the PETRONAS Twin Towers and KLCC Park via a covered walkway that’s connected to Pavilion KL. Each room is fitted with unique and arty décor, air-conditioning, and complimentary Wi-Fi while mattresses are on a raised platform rather than an actual bed bases, in a homage to Japanese futons. Onsite facilities include a fitness centre, a wine and cigar lounge, and Tous Le Jour Café, where you can enjoy fresh sandwiches, cakes and good coffee.

    Melia
    A great choice for those who want to stay close to the KL city centre, Melia Hotel Kuala Lumpur is a four-star property offering 288 rooms with standard in-room comforts at affordable prices. Lot 10, Sungei Wang and BB Plaza are adjacent to the hotel while Berjaya Times Square is just across the street, where travelers can find an indoor theme park, Cineplex, bowling alley, and over 1000 retail stores and restaurants. Onsite facilities include a pool, gym, piano lounge and two restaurants serving steamboat barbecue and fusion cuisine.
    Read more