Satellite
  • Day 117

    Profound Womb Healing

    April 24, 2022 in Peru ⋅ ⛅ 8 °C

    Reclaiming our womanhood. Healing the womb.

    Two intense days on two islands in Lake Titicaca.

    On Amantaní Island we went on a vision quest🌹and stayed in a hotel. Once again, I felt this love for the Peruvians. The owners of the hotel were so friendly and humble and they did everything to make us feel comfortable. Once again, I was so grateful for my very special "Peruvian experience".

    The next morning, we went to Soto Island, which is located at the deepest point of the lake. We anchored in a tiny harbour in a beautiful bay and began our healing journey there.

    🌹 We received and gave the Blessings of the Womb to our fellow sisters.

    🌹 We hummed together to connect with our womb.

    🌹 We were guided through a powerful yoni egg ceremony by Monica Nataranj (http://www.monikanataraj.net/).

    The days with Alberto Villoldo in Urubamba and now with Marcela Lobos are life-changing. So much healing of our deepest personal and collective wounds is happening. So much connection and support between us women is tangible. Bonds are forming, personal stories are being shared, we are supporting each other in the most beautiful way.

    I love that 😊🙂😀😃😍🥰

    I feel like the caterpillar 🐛 that has moved into her cocoon, becoming bug soup, being put together anew... and I'm just about to be crawling out of my cocoon, spreading my wings in a way I've never done it before. I've invited the light. I've conciously made space for it. I'm flapping my wings... they are unfolding... and I'm taking off to add a new page to my Golden Book ♥️
    Read more