Satellite
  • Day 14

    French Road Trip!

    May 14, 2015 in France ⋅ ☁️ 14 °C

    So after a adventures time catching up with my older brother, and visiting all the English tourist attractions, it was time to go and visit Jasons' side of the family.
    First stop was London to the Netherlands, in a town called Hoorn, where we saw Jasons Grandmother. We stayed at her little apartment, which is located on top of shops (which was very convenient), and visited all the local Museums! We visited a large museum, which showed us the old ways of living in Holland. I got to taste some of the interesting fish...and even some which was raw (YUK!!!). We were only there for 3 days, as we will be re visiting the Netherlands in the next two months!

    Next stop! FRANCE! but not Paris just yet! But in fact, we are traveling down by car for 12 hours, to the country of France, where we will be apart of a Family reunion with Jasons family. This next week we will be living amongst the old Buildings, and grass paddicts with Lakes which surround the whole town. It is absolutly BEAUTIFUL here! Seriously feels like Paradise! Very quiet, and nature surrounds us everywhere. The only negative I can say is....No one speaks English! It is deffinetly a challenge...but a worth while one.

    This is a perfect break for me and Jason before we commence our 6 month BusAbout journey through Europe! Stay Tuned on facebook for photos! As I can not upload photos, due to restricted internet use.
    Read more