Satellite
  • Day 20

    Country to large city! FRANCE

    May 20, 2015 in France ⋅ 🌙 6 °C

    France... what can I really say? The steriotype of stuck up, and not wanting to speak English! This theory was disproven! First was the country south of france, where we lived in an old building of more than 200 years old...and gosh was it scary! Not many residents spoke English, but they all tried their hardest to welcome you in their old quiet town. We spent most of our time looking at the beautiful landscapes, going to old antique markets, and stuffing our faces with traditional French food. For those who dont know.... french food consits of bread...cheese..wine and well 3 course meals breakfast, lunch and dinner!
    Although i am sad to leave this paradise, i am sick of eating and thinking about food! Next stop...Pariiiiissss

    Paris. The city of love...and well i am not surprised..as everyone is sipping on wine by the bottle under the effel tower...and are not afraid to show public affection....YUK!
    Beautiful old city..but also crazy drivers who i am sure try to run you over...and just to let all those who are wanting to go to France... a zebra crossing doesnt mean you have way...it means..be aware of those scooters and bike riders who actually dont care about pedestrians.

    In Paris we enjoyed climbing up the effel tower..where i soon realised i am now scared of heights...as i have a constant fear that the ground below me is going to cave in.... (thanks to my christmas 2 years ago when the deck collapsed)...this not only happened at the Effel tower..but even at the bridge of locks..!
    We visited Notre Dame, what is a beautiful cathedral, and the amazing palace versailles, which took all day to walk around just the garden alone!

    The next two days we are heading to Disney Land, and maybe even Movie World or the Museum Louvre. However, what ever we miss, we will be coming back around to see in August!
    Read more