Satellite
  • Day 59

    Back into france we go!

    June 28, 2015 in France ⋅ ☀️ 30 °C

    First stop Nice! This was amazing! And a really nice place to relax on the beach in the aqua blue water before heading to another big city! We visted Monoco, which is another country...similar to the vatican...which is very small, and anbsolutly full of money! We felt a bit out of place when we saw the regular ferraris driving around! We chilled on the beach in Monoco before heading back into Nice..and then it happened... our flus hit... we became sick and needed to sleep!

    A bit dissapointing that we got sick during out stay here! So our time was not much exploring and just eating bits and pieces around, and sleeping and resting for our next 3 stays here! However we did try some awesome flavoured gelatos! I was so releved they still sold gelato! We tried licorice, bailys, ammaretto! There was evern a weed flavour...... bit odd! Didnt try that one though!

    Next stop was Avingon! I would live here..not because it was relaxed and not so populated like big towns...but populated enough! But the fact he reminded me of home so much! ...not by looks, but my sounds! Cercaders surrounded the trees! Very anoying back home..but here it felt like comfort.

    We are here for two nights! Jase is still sick in bed, so i decided to explore the town in shopping! The town is in castle walls, and the best bit of this town, is the amount of different food they have!!
    First night we got lebanese, and the next vietnamese!

    Tomorrow we head of to barcelona in spain! Where im sure we will be eating a lot of nauhty foods!
    Read more