Satellite
  • Day 65

    Hola Spain! Barcelona and Ibiza

    July 4, 2015 in Spain ⋅ ⛅ 26 °C

    Barcelona...the city of colour, beaches and partying! And that is exactly what we did! Besides visiting the tourist attractions...we drank sangaria on the beach while tanning! Partaking in a paella cooking class...and well..going clubbing! Such an amazing vibe in this city! And we were lucky enough to experience the spanish mardi gra! And for the bonus...i got a picture with three naked men painted in the gay flag!!

    After spending 7 days in Barcelona, we said our goodbyes, before heading on a plane to the spanish island of Ibiza! This place is insane... music blasting everywhere you go! To the point it was a struggle to breath from the base and the loud thuds of the speakers! First night we checked out a club called Amnesia! First taste of the Ibizan vibe was amazing...but we also got the experience of loosing our money to drinjs costing 30 bucks for a class of vodka and soda! Thank god we pre drunk! Tickets range from 70 australian dollars, to 150! But...i admit...its not really a club...its more a festival! So very worth the entry..not so much the alcohol!

    The next night was by far the most amazing day! First we spend the late afternoon at a pool party club called Ushuaia where we saw Armin Van Buuren! He was even more amazing that the concert in sydney! And then we spend the early hours of the morning at the famous Pacha! Where we saw David Guetta perform! This was a tad too packed for our liking! But amazing!

    We got our souvenior singlets, and added another shot glass to my collection! Next stop is Valencia, where we cant wait to get some sleep and do nothing!
    Read more