Satellite
  • Day 70

    Valencia and Madrid!

    July 9, 2015 in Spain ⋅ 🌙 21 °C

    Valencia! The place of oranges! Unfortunetly we didnt get to see this fruit season, as it is in winter! However we dis experience th Valencian hot weather, reaching up to 45 degrees! Too hot to evem function! So we did lots of walking around the main park, watched drassic world in the air conditioned movies, and even stayed up late to check out the night life by joining a pub crawl! The next day i wanted to risk my skin in the burning sun and visit the african zoo! Because well...who doesnt like lions! And it honestly was amazing! One of the best zoos ive been to!

    Next stop was Madrid! The capital of Spain! And it seemed to get hotter and hotter! And no where to escape into the water...as we are in the desert! The first day was the day to explore Madrid! I wasnt too excited about Madrid...as im getting sick of museums and churches! But we did the touristy thing and checkedmout the main catherdal museum, and went to the main art gallery what they call the TN, where we saw salavador dali and piccas works, and lots more amazing works, especially from the 1400s! We relaxed in the park, and experienced the spanish tapas...and saw the president of Spain during a memorial service! It was such a surprise of how much protection he got from all the services! Soo many cars and bikes on the road just to protect him!

    The next day we spent the hot summer day in madrid warner brother theme park! We did all the roller coasters....and gosh they didnt feel safe! They dont clean them or keep them up to date as much as they do in Australia! However...i survived!

    Next stop...pamplona! Running of the bulls festival..... little bit worried about the next 2 days.... eeeee
    Read more