Satellite
  • Day 2

    Broadbeach, Jupiters

    February 13, 2016 in Australia ⋅ 🌙 21 °C

    Jupiters Casino on the Gold Coast sits proudly over looking the Nerang River, like a beautiful a-symmetric architecturally sound mother ship, guiding its fleet home. This was Queensland’s very first casino, and the leader in setting the bar high for the rest of the Gold Coast’s gaming venues to try to live up to.
    Located in Broadbeach, the complex covers eight acres of land and juts out into the river, marking its territory. Opened in the mid 80’s it has had two refurbishments and extensions since then. They made the gaming floor twice as large as it had been, added a much sought after Gold Club Room, and built a massive 2000 seat theatre for the most high tech, and high quality entertainment.

    This place is impressive, so lets go inside!

    The Casino

    This casino is world class. On the gaming floor you’ll find over 1,600 machines and over 70 table games to get you into the swing of things. The shiny machines will welcome you with their vibrancy and entertainment. Try games like Double Shot, Dinomight, Lighting Cash and Golden Dollars. They even host somes games found only in NSW such as Cash Express, Fa Fa Fa, and Players Choice-Superstar, all three versions! Try them all to come up with a winning combination on the pokies, or take a spin on the Keno machines.
    The table games offered run the gamut from Blackjack and Texas Hold’em to Roulette, Craps and Sic Bo, the Wheel and the card game Casino War, where you can either go to war, or surrender, to the card dealer. Your choice!

    If you want some privacy on the machines you should get yourself into one of Jupiters Casino’s three private gaming rooms. The Club, The Sterling Suite and The Suite are accessible by invitation only – How do you get an invitation? Just apply and gain some points from the Absolute Rewards customer desk. This is a gaming floor that will feel entirely yours! You get even more kudos if you are an interstate or international visitors to the casino on the Gold Coast. They do love their guests!
    Jupiters are constantly running fantastic promotions to take advantage of, and they mix them up throughout the year, so on your next visit, you’ll have something different to play for!

    The Hotel

    Apart form the luxury, the service, the nearby beach, Jupiters Hotel is right in the middle of the action, and the views of the Pacific Ocean are to die for. 596 rooms, fitness centre, a pool with private bungalows, therapeutic massage, gift service, I could go on!

    Here’s a fun fact!

    Jupiters Casino has been officially named a conservation Champion! The complex has reduced its water consumption by 40% since 2003, and they continue to integrate water saving practices into its every day running. Considering the casino is open 24 hours and the sheer size of the building and surrounds, this is a very impressive feat. They also use many other ‘green’ ways of living with lots of recycling, product donations to charity, phosphate free cleaning chemicals. Go Jupiters! Another way they are the leader of the pack in an ever-changing commercial world.

    Food and drinks!

    Yummy, yummy, yummy is all we can say. Restaurants like Bite, Food Fantasy, Zen, The Garden Kitchen and Bar, Cucina Vivo and of course the cutting edge and exclusive Japanese restaurant Kiyomi, will satisfy all your taste buds, whilst places like Jbar, Atrium and Jupiters Sports Bar have everything else to quench your thirst.
    They’ve got a Monorail!

    That’s right! Jupiters has a very impressive monorail that connects the Casino to some important locations around Broadbeach. Jump on this speedy baby and as well as taking a spin around over the waters edge, you’ll also be connected to the Oasis shopping centre, the beach, the Sofitel on the Gold Coast, and the Broadbeach Mall. Or, just take a round trip for fun! Monorails are so 1980’s, that when you find one around today you simply must go on, just for old times sake….plus its quite a handy way to get around don’t you think!?

    Reap your own benefits.

    The Absolute Rewards system in place at the Jupiters Hotel and Casino on the Gold coast, is second to none! You can earn Casino Dollars, Absolute Dollars or Absolute Points, and all can be used in three affiliated Casinos in Australia. So when you visit either Jupiters, The Star in Sydney, or the Treasury Casino and Hotel in Brisbane, then you are already set to keep claiming your bonus rewards, no matter which venue you are playing in.

    These guys take the cake for size and service and all round cool place to be, and to play. Jupiters on the Gold Coast should be at the top of your list and your first stop when you arrive on the East Coast of Australia.
    Read more