Satellite
  • Day 2

    Crown Casino Perth

    February 13, 2016 in Australia ⋅ 🌙 20 °C

    In Perth for a spell? Then you simply must check out Western Australia’s premiere casino, Crown Casino Perth.

    Did you know that Reel-slot pokie machine that you operate with the pull down lever, you know the fun ones you have to put a bit of muscle into, are not permitted any where in Western Australia, except – you guessed it, Crown Perth! This, and the fact you can play Two Up here, gives you all the more reason to visit! (More on the iconic Australian old time gambling ‘Two up’ a bit later.)

    Try your luck in the gaming rooms or, if you are up for higher stakes, hit the exclusive rooms made for the general public. There’s so much to do and see here, you’d better put aside a whole night, just to get acquainted. Then come back again to really get to know one another.

    Sitting proudly in the popular suburb of Burswood, Melbourne’s Crown sister casino is at home here. This massive entertainment complex where you can wine and dine, stay and play and watch and win, is sophisticated, inviting, exclusive and makes for an incredibly enjoyable night out.

    Compared to the massive scale that the Crown Casino in Perth now proudly possesses, this casino had somewhat humble beginnings. Opened in 1985 it has undergone 4 large-scale renovations and refurbishments since then, making sure that everyone is catered for.



    Time to play!

    Crown Perth is committed to helping your gaming experience be one of the best and most exclusive in town. As of 2012, the games were to be expanded to total 2,500 poker machines and 350 gaming tables. Caught your interest yet?

    The gaming floor is filled with all the table games you can think of! Blackjack Plus, Crown Std Poker, Pai Gow, Rapid Roulette, Casino War, the Money Wheel and more. If electric games are more your style, head to the machines where you can find Jumpin Pumpkin, Ghostbusters, Lucky Rich Devil, Villa Thriller, The Flintstones, Pegasus 3, Emerald Fortunes and the latest and most popular, 5 Dragons.

    The Meridian Room is an exciting space, where they run 15 minute gaming frenzies with lots of cash prizes, a Bauble Bonanza with extra point. There’s regular prizes and entry to the grand prize where two people at every draw will win a Coles Myer gift Card, values at $1000!

    If you are interested in more of a high stakes level on gaming, The Riviera room might be for you. This stylish room has many tables where you can play Blackjack, Vegas Star Roulette, Baccarat, Crowd Hold’em, plus, complimentary beverages whilst you play.

    Crown Perth’s diamond however, is The Pearl room. This is a very special place where service, attention and detail are in high regard. Here you can see 180 degrees of skyline whilst you sit back in your private salon with luxury service and high quality games.



    A little bit of tradition

    If you are up for trying Australia’s most traditional gambling game, then you must head to Crown Peth Two Up ring. Two Up is a game left over from the Australian and New Zealand Army Core soldiers, and was played as far back as World War 1. This game is usually played on ANZAC day around the country in RSL clubs and pubs. Outside this special day and these traditional locations, the Perth Crown Casino is the only place you can try your luck at spinning the pennies.

    I think I might stay a while……

    Crown Perth boats two luxurious hotels on the premises, Crown Metropol and The Crown Promenade.

    Crown Metropol is a beautiful hotel experience where you can relax in comfort and sophistication in the luxury rooms before you head to the huge pool complex. Poolside is an awesome experience in the Perth sun. Here you can drink and dine at wither the al fresco poolside Bar and Grill whilst pool hopping between the waters surrounding the day beds and cabanas.

    The Crown Promenade is perfect for more of a contemporary stay. Superior rooms and suites are on offer, along with one of the best spas in Perth! This is state of the art modern luxury.



    What else can I find here?

    This casino is the place to be in Perth as it has everything you could possibly need! Apart from the thousands of table and electronic games on offer, you can choose from 12 different bars including the Crown Sports Bar, La Vie exclusive champagne Bar, the Merrywell Pub and the Lobby Lounge. Or if nightclubs are more your thing, Eve, and Minq are the best in town with perfect atmosphere, the best and most delicious DJ’s and the hottest party goers in Perth.

    This fabulous Casino also hosts an entertainment complex where large-scale live shows are always playing in the theatre, there are two ballrooms for weddings and other functions and meeting rooms for all your business needs.

    Obviously Perth’s Crown Casino is your one stop gambling stop whilst in Western Australia. What more to say? Nothing really, time to make a visit, don’t you think?
    Read more