Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    BEST PLACES TO STAY IN FLORENCE

    May 29, 2018 in India ⋅ ☀️ 43 °C

    Florence is known worldwide for its stunning Renaissance art and architecture, historical buildings, Duomo, famous 14th century bridge, great artwork and amazing atmosphere. Florence has a huge number of delights to offer its visitors, whether in terms of attractions, sight seeing, fine dinning or shopping everyone will find one or the other thing of your interest and choice in this amazing city. When planning a trip to Florence make sure to book your car rentals and hotel/accommodation in advance as Florence is one of the popular tourist destination of Italy. It welcomes thousands of visitors every year from around the globe which means booking your accommodation and car hires in advance van avoid last minute troubles and misunderstandings. Car hires in Florence are easily available with https://www.car4hires.com/ for online advance bookings. Moving on to hotels, Florence has a huge number of good hotels offering world class experiences and some of them are shortlisted here.

    HOTEL SAVOY
    Located on Piazza Republica, Hotel Savoy is one of the most popular and well known hotels of Florence. Its prime location makes all the major attractions of city in reach of the hotel. It is a part of Rocco Forte property collection and maintains its charm as prestigious property. An excellent restaurant, city’s best equipped hotel gym and world class hospitality are main attractions of the hotel. 88 rooms and 14 suites are there all are well furnished, perfectly designed and decorated embodied with all modern facilities.

    ST REGIS FLORENCE
    It is a grand stylish hotel located at a wonderful location on the north bank of river Arno. A five star hotel with all luxury treatments on offer and unrivalled hospitality are stars brand name owns. Hotel is home to Michelin star restaurant too. 99 rooms and suites are available with best of all the facilities. Rooms decor and interiors are inspired from Florence’s traditional art and architecture.

    HOTEL LUNGARNO
    This fantastic hotel features elegance and style in the best way possible. Located on banks of Arno river just few steps from iconic Ponte Vecchio it also offers great views. Its five star service and gourmet dinning is beyond the comparison. 65 boutiquey rooms and suites featuring outstanding art works and all amenities promises a great stay.

    Beside these few more hotels are there which you can look forward to when planing your stay at Florence. These includes AdAstra, J.K Palace Firenze, Villa Fiesole, Palazzo Vecchetti and Gallery Hotel Art.
    Read more