Satellite
  • Day 3

    Philippe Marini (Republicans) prefer tra

    July 2, 2015 in Singapore ⋅ ⛅ 30 °C

    The little phrase, identified by Le Parisien, almost pass as a letter in the mail with the elected representatives of Compiegne. Yet it is not in the shade. At the city council Tuesday night, the debate was about the new rules of procedure of a reception area of ​​Travellers. At the turn of interventions, the mayor, Philippe Marini (The Republicans), loose these words: "This population, we all prefer it does not exist, but it exists, we must respect the law.."

    Approached by Le Parisien, Solange Dumay, Councillor opposition (PS), said she was "shocked". "I thought it was useless to speak. My only reaction was that silence that screams," she justified.

    He said "out loud what everyone thinks everything down"

    He was the mayor wrong? In any case, he assumes. "I responded to a debate in which my colleagues tended to tax the Agglomeration of the Compiègne region (CRA) lax," he said afterwards daily. "I say out loud what everyone thinks everything down. It costs a lot to greet them, and sometimes make them leave."

    The slippage had not aroused much response Wednesday night. In the past, another skid had marked the spirits. The deputy mayor of Cholet, Gilles BOURDOULEIX, said the same about traveling people: "Hitler has killed perhaps not enough." He had been fined.
    Read more