Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    Top shopping malls of Singapore

    November 14, 2017 in Indonesia ⋅ ☀️ 19 °C

    Singapore and shopping go hand-in-hand together. We have all known of friends and family who have flown to the Lion City simply to shop to their heart’s content. Why, we ourselves may be part of this crowd. In addition, if so, you would know that the shopping malls are given quite a place of respect.

    Reaching these places would not be a difficulty since they are all easily accessible by buses, tickets for which you can book online from https://www.redbus.sg.

    Three such shopping malls simply charmed me off my feet:

    Vivo City: It is one of the biggest malls in Singapore and the world, covering more than 1 million square feet of retail space on the HarbourFront Walk. Shopaholics will be in retail heaven here, the mall is jam packed with brand name stores stocking luxury and everyday items, from Armani to Gap and Watches of Switzerland. It is the one-stop destination for everything fashion, entertainment and top-level designer brands are spotted here by the dozen and then some more. Its little wonder this mall consistently wins awards including its most recent accolade in the World’s Retail Destinations category. Shopping outlets at Vivo City are spread across seven levels and cover just about every brand name imaginable.

    The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands: Marine Bay is known to attach itself to luxury spontaneously and The Shoppes is a luxury mall that will please you instantly. Open atriums, views of the bay itself and the presence of high-end designer brands like Burberry, Chanel, Gucci and Dior, one can simply walk through this architectural magnificence even if they aren’t a shopaholic.

    Mandarin Gallery: Situated on the famed Orchard Road in Singapore, Mandarin Gallery has managed carving a name for itself focusing on independent designer boutiques only. The Mandarin Gallery offers sophisticated shopping at over 50 branded boutiques. The mall space is small and intimate offering well-heeled customers a chance to browse and purchase in a discreet area, with personalized service and VIP attention from the stores assistants.

    Glamorous accessories are a star attraction at the gallery with tenants such as luxury mobile phone specialist Vertu, fine French jewelers Mauboussin and historic pen makers Montblanc.

    Far East Plaza: Far East Plaza is one of Singapore’s oldest shopping mall and is known to attract a young and cool crowd that are looking for some of the best bargains. There are about 800 retail shops spread across the six levels of this mall and is known to cater to locals as well are tourists who are looking forward to buying something different. There are also quite a few electronics as well as accessories available here like Cameras’ and CDs’ at rates quite lower compared to market prices. Accessories are also reasonably priced. This includes bags, belts and jewelry. There is also a huge range of branded electronic products, which are on sale, and I would recommend you to start with Level one of this huge shopping mall. Kwok Gallery is one of the biggest attractions of this mall.
    Read more