Satellite
  • Day 61

    More from Dubrovnik

    July 9, 2022 in Croatia ⋅ ☁️ 22 °C

    It is so beautiful here. The 1st and 4th picture is the view from our hostel balcony at sunset. The others are from around the coast. Sara is so strong that she took the hinges off of her locker 💪🏽 :). We got the best yoghurt for brekkie from the cafe next to the hostel and went back there every morning for the same thing. The waitress was so nice and by the end of our 3 day stay she literally just knew our order.

    We went to Bellevue beach and did some rock jumps and went back there everyday. The water was so salty so you could just float and was quite cold actually. We got a FaceTime from Rosa (- the girl from Copenhagen who is in Sydney to right now with Scout who is about to fly to Europe) while we were at the beach so that was funny timing and weird to see her at home.

    The two people working at the hostel were actually doing a workaway where they would stay for free and then work 5 hours a day at the hostel. They were from Poland and had been here a month. They were so nice and fun to be with so we spent sometime with them and now have someone to see if we ever go there ! They introduced us to the stray cat living next to the hostel who they named Otto and told us about his girlfriend too.

    The hostel had no kitchen for guests but they did for the workers so that night they invited us to have dinner with them and a guy from Malaysia - Faris who was very nice and made us Malaysian porridge. Kasia and I chopped up the vegetables and Faris cooked. It was very yummy and we all sat around talking and telling stories :)
    Read more