Satellite
  • Day 1

    THE BEST RESTAURANTS OF MIL

    March 26, 2018 in Germany ⋅ ☀️ 2 °C

    Milan is a city of art and fashion and also popular as fashion capital of Italy. City’s food scene is much like its fashion scene, most updated, trendy and rich. There is abundance of Michelin started restaurants in Milan offering sheer variety of cuisines from traditional Italian cuisine to international ones. Every week a new restaurant or cafe shows-up in one or the other corner of the city. Even attractions in city are scattered all around. You can get a rental car booking online with https://www.car4hires.com in Milan for comfortable and independent travel. Milan gives you an opportunity to dine with royalty surrounded by breathtaking architectures such as The Duomo. Milan offers treat to both eyes and taste buds. From traditional to contemporary fusion cuisine you will find endless options of mouth watering dishes in Milan. Some of the best restaurants of Milan are shot-listed beneath.

    RISTORANTE GALLERIA
    This chic mod restaurant is a popular tourist destination located in seven stars Galleria Hotel. This restaurant is well known for its specialise in Milanese cuisine including thin crust pizzas, pastas, seafood dishes followed by outstanding menu of desserts. It is a budget friendly restaurant and also complimentary sampling deserts are offered to guests after meal.

    LUINI PANZEROTTI
    This cozy bistro located behind the Piaza del Duomo is famous for its outstanding selection of panzerotti, pizza and mouth watering pasta dishes. Luini serves both classic Italian and international cuisines at very reasonable prices. Its prime location makes it an ideal place to have a quick snack or lunch when strolling through the Piazza del Duomo and get tired out of sightseeing.

    AL POINT DE FERR
    It is a Michelin Stared hotel ideal destination for romantic date with your loved one. This majestic hotel is serving its guests with exquisite meals and divine vine from last 30 years. A Point De Ferr is located in the heart of Navigili. IT is a perfect spot for dance or have a drink after meal. The friendly staff and superb service is addition to the charm of this elegant restaurant.

    TRATTORIA DEL NUOVO MACELLO
    This classic and simple restaurant is serving classic Italian and Milanese cuisine since first opened in 1927. A seven course tasting menu and interesting a la carte menu serves delicious Milanese and Italian dishes. Carpaccio, gnocchi, cod, pasta, veal with mushrooms, capers and tomatoes and yummy daily dessert is definitely a treat to your taste buds.
    Read more