Satellite
  • Day 1

    Stay at any 4 hotels near Vadapalani, Ch

    April 6, 2018 in India ⋅ ⛅ 28 °C

    Vadapalani is a poised in Chennai. It is famous for its film studios and the Vadapalani Andavar Temple that is a significant pilgrimage centre. Perfectly positioned amongst the western part of Chennai, Vadapalani consists of an important bus terminus on the Arcot Road.

    Vadapalani holds a busy scene all day long in Chennai. Besides, being situated at the heart of Chennai, Vadapalani is highly populated. A good number of visitors come to this area for various purposes. Therefore, hotels near Vadapalani, Chennai can be booked online at https://www.redbus.in/hotels within your budget. Booking your stay online always gives you a number of benefits, such as you can go through many types of hotels in the same area, read guest reviews and explore other requirements too. There are hotels in Vadapalani, Chennai suits all types of budgets; they come with all basic amenities too. The region is believed to have a lot of historical significance, while today it is one of the bustling areas in Chennai. The website features the pictures of the hotel rooms for your viewing and lists the prices for each types of accommodation accordingly. Once your stay in the new city gets sorted, well! You can plan for your itinerary without facing any difficulty. Once you book your hotel room, you shall receive a confirmation via email/sms; remember to carry a printout of the booking confirmation copy on the day of your check-in at the hotel premises.

    Here is a list of hotels near Vadapalani, Chennai has been mentioned below, and you can book them online. These are recommended for stay due to their well-suited location and service offerings. The list includes luxury to budget hotels, suiting all category of travellers. The collection of hotels stays Vadapalani will help you to select your ideal accommodation without any hassles.

    Grand Treat Chennai: This conveniently located hotel property, which offers imperative amenities and well-appointed rooms for a pleasant stay in the commercial city.

    Metropark: This is a centrally located hotel in Vadapalani. It offers various categories of rooms suitable for business and leisure travellers. The friendly staff and service offerings will make your stay a comfortable one.

    Hotel Akshay Inn: homely decorated hotel available at an affordable price. If you are seeking to experience the cocoons of ease, simply opt for this hotel and access all other places from the hotel.

    Panasia Residency: They offers accommodation suiting all types of budgets. They also accommodate all categories of guests ranging from corporate to families. Besides, the location of the hotel serves as a great convenience for the guests.
    Read more