Satellite
  • Day 158

    Rainy Side and a "Lederhosentraining"

    November 3, 2020 in Turkey ⋅ ☁️ 23 °C

    Yoga and swimming at the beach followed by breakfast on our terrace - definitely a good start into the day! Afterwards, we explored the old center of Side by foot which was really cool. We walked around the ruins and discovered nice old houses. Guesthouses are lovely, too. Some had amazing details and beautiful gardens.
    After our city tour, we headed back to our hotel. There's a walking path along the beach. Suddenly, it started to rain very heavily. Luckily, we were right next to a fruit juice shop, so we watched the pouring rain under the roof drinking fresh pomegranate and orange juice.
    Once it stopped raining, we had some bread for lunch at our hotel and went back to the beach for some exercise, an online Lederhosentraining.
    While the tourists in Alanya were mainly from Russia, we would say that in Side it's half Russian and half German. At night, a German guy checked into our hotel and we had a drink at the pool bar. He told everyone his stories about money and women. It's very shameful how some of our compatriots act out in foreign countries.
    Read more