Satellite
  • Day 25

    Just like that the cruise is over

    November 1, 2016, Tasman Sea ⋅ ⛅ 18 °C

    Cruise day 24:

    The best decision was to take this cruise, it beats fly everyday of the week.
    The ports of call along the way was absolutely awesome and I don't think we would have ever made our way to these places without taking this cruise 🚢. Having said that I have to say one of the highlights of this trip was the days at sea on the ship, there are so many things to enjoy on the ship and just relax and rest.
    We are so thankful for this opportunity to sail on the Explorer of the Seas, especially thankful to Jaison (waiter in the dining room), Komang (assistant waiter in the dining room) and Iputu (our stateroom attendant). The three of them really made this a wonderful experience.
    Jaison is always so happy 😁 to see us and does not take "no" for an answer for a little dessert. He always knew when to spoil us with a dish we didn't order that he knows we would love.
    Komang trying his best to feed us little dinner bread roles, mostly so disappointed when we say no, but the nights we said yes, it really looked like it made his day.
    Iputu quietly goes about his business which meant our room was always in great condition, i am sure going to miss not having to make my own bed.
    If a cruise like this is not already on your bucket list, make sure you get it on the list.
    {Roedolf}
    Read more