Satellite
  • Day 3

    Fun day in Melbourne

    December 10, 2016 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 18 °C

    We had a nice slow start to the day with a cheeky run before breakfast. After breakfast we took a cab to the CBD.

    We rented bike share bikes for the day. For those of you who have never done this, bike share bike are now found in most big cities in the US and I am sure around the world. Basically there are bike racks everywhere in and around the CBD and you can take a bike and cycle for 30min before having to dock it without paying extra. You can take unlimited 30min rides in 24 hours of AUS$3 per bike and you can dock the bike back at any station so no need to go back to where you started.
    Its really a nice way to see a city as you get to cover way more ground than on foot but slow enough to take in all the attractions and atmosphere.

    After exploring most of the CBD and smashing a cold one at a rooftop bar the hunger called and we jumped on google to find a ribs spot. This time we made sure the ribs were in fact pork 😜. The big boy BBQ situated in Hardware Lane, a lane full of little cool restaurants and takeaway sports was where we found some of the best pork glazed ribs I have had in quite some time.

    {Roedolf}
    Read more