Satellite
  • Day 15

    Phi Phi Don

    February 19, 2017 in Thailand ⋅ ⛅ 31 °C

    We started our Phi phi Island adventure with a stop a the monkey beach, to be honest its just a bunch of monkeys on the beach not that impressive, we rather posed for some pictures of the view from the beach.

    Then did some snorkeling before heading to the main beach at Phi Phi Don for a Thai buffet lunch. Honestly i am not sure what the rave is about Thai food being such a culinary experience, its all the same to me, its either fried or its some soupy noodle or vegetables dish. The minute you try to venture out from that its so spicy 🌶 no soft palate can enjoy it.

    The snorkeling was good considering the number of boats frequently visiting this site, however it was hilarious to watch the other 18 people from our boat attempt snorkeling, some for the first time. One guy actually put the snorkel in his mouth with the plastic part that goes between your lips and you teeth outside his mouth and the guide had to show him to properly put it in his mouth.

    {Roedolf}

    Conclusion- any monkey activity that most tourists rave about, we don't find entertaining at all - we spectate and find something more exciting to do. -kids from Africa I guess -knowing what a pest they can be in parks.

    {Issy}
    Read more