Satellite
  • Day 8

    Tapiutan island fun

    March 3, 2017 on the Philippines ⋅ ☁️ 8 °C

    Thrilled to say the least, this is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Oh so heavenly, with a pristine beaches and dramatic cliffs surrounding it. We had a ball here, swam, I lied in on the sand just in awe of the natural surroundings. They cooked us lunch on the boat while we relaxed.

    {Isabel}

    They started cooking the fish and chicken on the way to this beach and with some rough seas the chicken got a few seawater splashes while still on the grill, must be that natural sea salt that made it taste so good 😂.

    Honestly the fish doesn't look appetizing at all but it tasted great. Isabel tried the fish but her visual sense overpowered her sense of taste and she could not finish her piece, while I smashed it.

    Probably the coolest thing about the lunch was the fact that they cooked it using just the meat and coals, no spices, a lot like you would have to do on survivor and as I enjoyed the food I felt like this is whats its got to be like on survivor as I felt partially wet, sandy,sticky from the saltwater, sun burned , itching sandflies and jellyfish stings, then eating bland rice, fruit and some old fashion plain fish off the grill.

    {Roedolf}
    Read more