Satellite
  • Day 139

    Nicosia Horrible H3 Trail #1646

    February 25, 2020 in Cyprus ⋅ 🌙 12 °C

    What an amazing time running with the Nicosia Horrible H3 here in Cyprus. We arrived a few minutes early, so I walked around to make sure we were in the right place, and found flour . . . so good to go. Start time was published as 7:15 PM meet up, with a 7:30 run time (so full trail in the dark of night). Eventually the pack turned up, and they explained to us that the other hash clubs were all expats, they were actually local people that ran the hash. It was an older pack, but we still had a runners and walkers trail, and I am happy to say that this was the first trail (in almost a year) that I was able to run the whole way. Guess the old ticker is back on track. Trail was actually pretty excellent, with good checks, and a long ass YBF for the runners trail. Anyway, once all the walkers had returned, we formed up on the street for circle, with the usual stuff. Then we were wined and dined by the hares in one of their homes, with all sorts of local delicacies. So many nice people, was an actual joy to meet and hash with them all. If you get to Cyprus, make sure to get up to Nicosia.
    https://www.relive.cc/view/vwq17mVrxLO
    Read more