Satellite
  • Day 119

    Boston, USA

    January 10, 2018 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 1 °C

    After three great weeks spending quality time with my family and friends over christmas and new year I flew back to North America and had a two day stopover in Boston.
    On my first day I was really lucky with the weather (sunny and 2°C) - perfect for sightseeing. My host mentioned me a cool spot where I had a great view over Boston and there were still floes on the water.
    I did two selfguided free walking trails through the historical part of the city. I had to watch out for huge icicles falling down from the edge.
    The second day I already had my luggage with me so I decided to go to the library where I could luckily leave my backpack with the security. The library had two buildings an old/historical and a new/modern one. The old one reminded me a little bit of Hogwarts.
    After a view hours of sending resumes applying for jobs in the greater Toronto area I was tired of it so I decided to go to the airport early. When I checked in I was asked if I would like to take a flight earlier, it'll depart in half an hour. I was wondering whether I'll make it on time because of the security check. But this terminal (one of five) was so tiny the security check was just next to the Check-in area and just behind it was the gate. The flight took around one hour to Montréal.
    Read more