Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 246

    Makkah Hilton Towers

    April 13, 2018 in the United Arab Emirates ⋅ ☀️ 34 °C

    Located in front of Holy Haram, Makkah Hilton Towers is one of the most style based hotels in Makkah. Guests can enjoy the breathtaking views of Masjid e Haram from the room’s window and roof-top of the hotel.

    The property has convenient access to many sacred and tourists’ attractions including Kaabah and Al Jamrah Al Wusta, which are situated only a short drive from the hotel. Makkah Hilton Towers provides a smooth check-in and checkout process so that the guests can have a hassle-free experience.

    There are lavish and sophisticated shopping areas around the hotel. Guests staying at Makkah Hilton Towers can enjoy a unique dining experience at the in-house restaurant especially suitable for guests, who want to stay nearby when looking for something delicious to eat.

    The highly professional and trained staff is available 24 hours a day, and almost all the hotel staff can speak multiple languages that make very convenient for the guests to communicate with ease.

    Makkah Hilton Towers Facilities:

    Every room is equipped with air condition, satellite TV/ cable TV, mini bar, in-room movies, bath, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, shower, En suite, private bathroom, kitchenette, private toilet and room service. The hotel also boasts of currency exchange service that makes very convenient for the visitors to convert currency at any time.

    Makkah Hilton Towers location:

    Makkah Hilton Towers is situated exclusively in front of the Holy Haram, just a few steps away from the King Fahd Gate. And it is a part of the largest and most prestigious complex in the city and close to many historical landmarks.

    How to Reach Makkah Hilton Towers:

    Makkah Hilton Towers is situated 80 kilometers to the nearest airport – King Abdulaziz International airport.

    Well, book your luxury room with Rehlat at Makkah Hilton Towers and enjoy the comfortable stay in Makkah overlooking the Holy Haram. Hurry up and book your hotel room right away.

    visit: https://www.rehlat.com/en/cheap-hotels/profile/…
    Read more