Satellite
  • Day 2

    Olympic Park Sydney

    June 15, 2018 in Australia ⋅ 🌬 18 °C

    Holy crap on a cracker! I never knew this place was so damn HUGE! I decided to risk it for a biscuit and catch the train from the city out to the venue. First mistake! The walk from the station around to the entrance nearly killed me! Fortunately I wasn't the only one with sore feet and I met some new people which is always fun.

    Finally got in at 1pm and went straight to the ticket booth to get all my tokens for the next two days... GOD BLESS VIP!!!!!

    Then came the wandering... and the wandering... and the wandering...

    Apparently this year they have opened a second pavilion for the con so it is split between two... more space... but more walking!

    Finally after having a "Chip of a Stick" (we call them Hurricane Potatoes in Perth) I headed into the DC Legends Panel. I opted not to ask questions in this one as the ones I want to ask are for individuals so it's better to try for their single panels. But the banter was good and the four guests Carlos (Cisco; The Flash) Stephen (Oliver: Arrow) Julianna (Dinah: Arrow) Matt (Constantine: Legends of Tomorrow) were brilliant - even when the inevitable cringe worthy "I've written a script..." question was thrown their way...

    I'm now off to wait for the Nocking Point wine tasting... If I am still upright I will update!
    Read more