Satellite
  • Day 12

    Day 12, At Sea

    September 12, 2017, North Atlantic Ocean ⋅ ⛅ 26 °C

    Hello Everyone, well today was day 4 of 4 at sea. It's been a real pea souper all day, during some points in the day it was impossible to see the sea from the open decks. Relaxing isn't the word, we've done very little today. We started off with breakfast in the main dining room, got chatting to a couple from London and we were quite late leaving the dining room. From there we went up on deck to the back of the ship for another cuppa and to generally relax. We went for a walk around the open decks and at the front of the ship visibility was extremely poor. The ship was sounding the horn about every 3 or 4 minutes, the thicker the fog, the more often the horn was sounded.

    We spent the whole afternoon in the hot tub, got in at 13.30 and got out at 17.30. Met a great couple from Macclesfield and we're chatting to them for ages along with a young lad of 17 who was also in there with us. The afternoon flew by.

    There's not a lot more to report really, we are just upstairs for dinner, it's still extremely foggy. Early night for us tonight, here's hoping we dock in St Johns, Canada 🇨🇦 tomorrow.
    Read more