Satellite
  • Day 1

    mumbai

    April 26, 2017 in India ⋅ ☀️ 30 °C

    Goa is one of the top holiday destinations in the country as it receives hordes of visitors from different cities throughout the year. The major attraction that draws tourists to this destination is its scenic beaches. October to January may be its peak season, but tourism in the state hardly ever drops during the rest of the months.

    Besides its beaches, this place is also known for its effervescent nightlife, authentic seafood, ancient temples, colonial structures, exotic shopping districts, rare wildlife and captivating waterfalls. If you live in Mumbai or are in the city for business or leisure purpose, then planning a trip to this amazing place is something that will definitely interest you.

    Online Ticket Reservation

    Traveling from Mumbai to Goa is quite convenient since it has some major bus terminals. Tickets can be booked online from redbus at affordable prices. Checkout the https://www.redbus.in/bus-tickets/delhi-to-udai… Android and iOS apps and book tickets anywhere, anytime.

    There are different bus types running on this busy route, including Volvo Sleeper, AC Seater, Volvo Seater Sleeper, AC Seater Sleeper, Volvo Seater, Non AC Seater and AC Sleeper. Since there is always a rush to Goa from Mumbai, it is advisable to make your seat bookings in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles.

    Route and Schedule

    The distance between these two places is approximately 609 km, and on an average, it takes 14 to 16 hours to cover it by road. The first service on this route is scheduled at 02:30 pm and the last one at 11:59 pm. About 78 daily trips are offered on this route by the operators - 10 in the morning, 55 in the afternoon and 13 in the late evening.

    There are a number of routes like NH 4 and AH 47 that connect these places, and usually cross major cities, such as Satara, Pune, Dharwad, Kohlapur, Bail Hongal and Belagaum. There are multiple boarding points on these routes and the list includes Vashi, Malad, Sion, Nerul, Chembur, Panvel and Borivali. Similarly, there are a number of dropping points at Goa like Panjim, Vasco, Madgaon, Mapusa and Mapsa.
    Read more