Satellite
  • Day 14

    Vietnam - return to Hanoi

    May 26, 2018 in Vietnam ⋅ ⛅ 36 °C

    Woke up to our last morning on the Dragon Legend, and of course they fed us - breakfast at 7.30 and lunch at 10.30! Wow we were stuffed. All the time we were eating the boat was slowly gliding back to port and we sat in the pool watching our wonderful trip come to an end.

    When we got to port we decided we didn’t want to go to the village and walk around for three hours so we teamed up with Grace and Stefan and caught a private limo back to Hanoi to give Grace and Stefan an opportunity to spend some time in Hanoi. They left their bags in our room and went out to explore. We met them later at Beer corner where we had food and drinks and wandered slowly doing a bar crawl back to the hotel. We had a wonderful fun night and managed to get back to the hotel so they could catch the taxi to the airport for their flight home! We had a great night, but getting up at 3.45am for our flight to Da Nang was really hard work. Lucky we were pretty much packed and the hotel once again had breakfast packs (much needed) for us to take. We dragged ourselves through the airport and felt nearly human when we arrived in Da Nang, and so another adventure begins!
    Read more