Satellite
  • Day 11

    Las Vegas

    January 14, 2018 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 16 °C

    We arrived last night in Vegas, we are staying at the golden nugget. We got off the bus and dropped our bags at our room and headed straight to the DFO and got some party clothes! We then went back to our room on the way picked up some burgers and ate dinner, got ready and headed to the party bus.
    The bus was so much fun, we stoped at a drive through wedding chapel ( don't stress mum we didn't tie the knot 😂) then also stopped at the Vegas sign!
    Once the bus finished it dropped us at the Bellagio casino where we went to the night club, we watched the water works out the front from the roof top club! After the Bellagio we headed to Cesars Palace night club and it was crazy! Every so often streamers dropped from the roof and all!
    We headed on back to the room where we got a good nights sleep ready for today.
    Toby and I started the day with breaky down stairs and then we headed to a shooting range it was insane, they even picked us up in an Army jeep! Toby shot huge guns and I shot one small one. After the range we walked down the main strip getting lunch at Denny's and did some shopping as well as booked a show called Zumanity to go see tonight with our friends from Cessnock.
    We called back to the room quickly got ready for the Ferris wheel bar tonight then we are going to see and show and we may have a punt or two 😊 We definitely did not have enough time in Vegas but god we are fitting in a lot of things! Ready to head to the snow tomorrow ❄️
    Read more