Satellite
  • Day 6

    Hiking desert mountains!

    February 13, 2019 in the United States ⋅ ⛅ 16 °C

    Up to Ken and Rita off biking/we chilled and then did a stroll about the neighbourhood enjoying the vegetation.

    Nice to have time to do a bit of yoga each day.

    Rich then off to visit/have lunch with his friend Vince formerly of Husky.

    We decided to hike up behind into the mountains. Body hanging in there- even after 18 holes of golf yesterday. Happily satisfying. Great desert hills, flowers, smoke bush...

    Fabulous eve - first to the Tropicale for its Happy Hour - appies looked great and the people watching was superb but saved ourselves for dinner at Woody’s. Great musicians, sax, clarinet and drums with old time singer Michael Dees. Normally, this music would not be my fav at all but I really enjoyed this musical adventure. Very talented crew! And singer really enjoyed engaging with the crowd. Great rib meal for 3 of us. Felt homey with a young couple sitting next to us, celebrating his birthday - and the audience chiming in.

    Really enjoying moments reading an awesome book The Alice Network.

    Super nice weather but the rain is on its way!
    Read more