Satellite
  • Day 1

    VISIT TO ENCHANTING NICE, FRANCE

    June 19, 2018 in India ⋅ ☀️ 36 °C

    Nice is an outstanding combination of old world magnificence and modern city spirit. City’s seaside scenery and year around mild climate makes it a popular place for holidays. Nice is a popular French city visited by thousands tourists every year for its spectacular coastline, vibrant Mediterranean energy, distinctive old world feel and number of attractions awaiting for a memorable visit. City is close to Italian border and holds a magnificent Italian character. Nice’s beautiful gardens are worth spending a time with your loved one and family. As Nice is one of the most visited cities of France it is advised to make your accommodation, car rentals and other sites bookings in advance. I booked my https://www.car4hires.com/France/Airport/Nice-C… in advance and got it delivered to me right at airport when I landed.

    City’s rugged terrain, beautiful mansions, amazing art galleries, museums and glamorous Riviera distinct it from all other French cities. Promenade des Anglais is an most important and most popular attraction of Nice. It is a grand walkway along the Mediterranean and a vibrant venue ideal for enjoying Nice nightlife. This grand embankment dates back to 1820s and is covered by 19th century palaces on its eastern side. Magnificent buildings such as Palais de la Mediterranee, Villa Massena and Le Negresco are major attractions located along this spectacular seaside road.

    Castle Hill Park, located on a hill is the very first area of Nice inhabited by Greek in This fabulous place features rushing waterfalls, shady trees and abundance of greenery all around. You can enjoy a leisurely stroll and stunning views. There are many nice restaurants, boutiques and fascinating ruins of two old churches located inside the Park.


    Nice Old Town or Vieille Ville is a picturesque maze of narrow cobbled streets, spacious boulevards and colourful markets. The lively ambiance and an array of good restaurants and cafes are worth more strolling. Beautiful Chappele de la Misericorde and Palais Lascaris are one of the main highlights of Nice Old Town.

    The Cours Saleya Market and famous flower market – Marche aux Fleurs is a must stroll if you are interested in enjoying the traditional French feels and want to meet local people of Nice.
    Read more