Satellite
  • Day 7

    Glastonbury - Day 3 - Radiohead

    June 23, 2017 in England ⋅ ⛅ 19 °C

    The first big day of music!
    First band was The Pretenders 🎶 "I'll stand by you" was a big sing along! We then headed to see the Hot 8 Brass Band at the West Holts stage and ate some food.
    Next was the dreamy First Aid Kit with Emmylou, then Glass Amimals with Gooey. We listened to Royal Blood mainly from our campsite. I was surprised how good they were and how many songs I knew of theirs.
    The xx was next and we got nice and close to the Pyramid Stage - Angels, Say Something Loving and basically all their songs were big singalongs!
    Chambo and I then ran across to see Lorde play at The Other Stage. She sang in a giant container ship and had many dancers. I convinced the person behind me to go on their shoulders for Green Light!
    Next we ran across to Radiohead and got to be close to the front for Creep, The Reckoner and Karma Police.
    Then we ran to hear Major Lazer's last song, but just missed it.
    We got some drinks and headed to Arcadia. There was a giant spider with other spiders crawling up to it, and fire spurting out. Crazy! We checked out the Rabbit Hole and saw Confidence Man playing before climbing the tower, checking out the forest and somehow finding my tent. Epic day of madness and music.
    Read more