Satellite
  • Day 4

    Day 4 - Naeba

    March 30, 2018 in Japan ⋅ 🌙 -2 °C

    Up early and had the buffet breakfast at the hotel (free thanks to Seibu club). Then we hit the slopes early. It eas much colder today thankfully and there was a bit of light wind. The snow was better in the morning, but got chopped up pretty quickly. Oscar has been a champion and skiied well tethered by Jason. Dale is loving it too. We did about 6 runs of the green slope right out front of the hotel.

    At 11am we headed to the kids play area (4,400¥) were we had some fun on the snow tubes and sledges. The tubing was lots of fun. At 12 we headed for food. Dale and I got waffles, Jason got paella and Oscar chicken - bonus we were able to use tomorrow's breakfast vouchers to pay for lunch (as we plan to depart before breakfast).

    At 2pm we went back out into the slush for a few more runs. At 3pm back to the kids snow park for some more tubing fun. At 4pm we were done. Returned the rental gear. Packed a bag to taqbin to yokohama and grabbed some dinner. We also got to spend the 2000¥ in vouchers we got for not having our room cleaned daily.

    Early night as we plan on catching a 7am bus out.
    Read more