K: facts from Cueva NerjaJune 23, 2016 in Spain ⋅ 🌙 72 °F
Today we visted Cuerva Nerja. I learned:
- People used to catch fish with spears.
- The caveman found the cave.
- The ghost room was named because a group of stalagmites casts ghostly shadows on the walls.
- There is a room called the waterfall room because it was one of the rooms formed by water.
- One room shows a model of the men and women who came to the cave to get water and you can still see a jar that was used 4,000 years ago
- Stalactites are crystals formed by water hanging of the ceiling
- Stalagmites are crystals formed by water but builds up from the ground
- The cave was formed by water
- The cave men drew in red animals and symbols on the walls that can only be seen with a certain lightRead more