Satellite
  • Day 1

    Best bus route from Kolhapur to Pune

    May 25, 2017 in India ⋅ ☀️ 36 °C

    Kolhapur stands on the banks of Panchganga River and is the home to the famous Shri Mahalakshmi Temple. Situated some 220 km from Pune, the cultural capital of Maharashtra, Kolhapur is famous for its unique jewellery design and for Kolhapuri chappals that are popular for their extremely stiff soles. According to Hindu mythological belief, Goddess Mahalaxmi started residing in Kolhapur after a tiff with her husband Lord Vishnu.

    Pune unmistakably overwhelms inferable from its horde of attractions. Captivating history, clamouring shopping roads and nearby delights are some of the things that pull in travellers to this place. In spite of the fact that, there are numerous ways of reaching Pune from Kolhapur, a bus ride will be the most intriguing one as you will outperform grand towns, old structures and green fields.

    Online Ticket Reservation
    Traveling from Kolhapur to Pune is quite convenient since it has some major bus terminals. Tickets can be booked online from https://www.redbus.in/bus-tickets/kolhapur-maha… at affordable rates. Checkout the redBus Android and iOS apps and book tickets anywhere, anytime.

    Plan and Duration
    There are total 94 bus operators and 188 buses which ply between Kolhapur and Pune with minimum fares starting at Rs.255/- Kolhapur to Pune bus timings vary with different operator, it may take around 05:30 hrs. The first bus takes off around 12:20 AM and last bus at 11:55 PM.

    The places covered between Pune and Kolhapur are Pune - 110 km -> Satara - 27 km -> Kashil - 69 km -> Yelur - 34 km -> Kolhapur. On the way, there are several ATMs, hospitals and rest stops. Eating joints such as Kamath and Rajyog Dhaba are also present on the route.

    Travelers have the option to choose from a varied range of buses like Ashok Leyland 2X1(37) NAC -Sleeper , Non A/C, Sleeper, 2 + 1 ( 37 ), Ashok Leyland 2X1(30) AC Sleeper -v, A/C, Sleeper, 2 + 1 ( 30 ), Sleeper A/C, Ashok Leyland 2X1(30) AC -Sleeper -v, A/C, Sleeper, 2 + 1 ( 30 ), A/C, A/C Seating Coach.
    Read more