Satellite
  • Day 1

    TRAVEL SINGAPORE

    April 19, 2017 in Singapore ⋅ ⛅ 32 °C

    Places not to miss in Singapore

    Singapore doesn’t just offer its visitors a chance to truly holiday in the lap of luxury. This tiny island state is also a land of contrasts, Chinatown and Little India, both gastronomic and shopping hubs in their own right, represent the incredible ethnic diversity of the country. Almost everyone will have seen an image of the city’s symbol, the Merlion, and this makes our list alongside the nearby Marina Bay Sands Sky Park and Singapore Flyer both of which offer breathtaking views across the iconic Singapore skyline.

    Travelling to Singapore from Malaysia is made easier by the number of express buses that ply this route, tickets to which you can always book online from redbus.sg as per convenience. The bus system is one that you can completely rely on.

    Your trip to Singapore can never be complete unless you pay a visit to these attractions. So keep aside a day simply to marvel at these splendid creations.

    Marina Bay Sands: There is no sight as opulent as the Marina Bay Sands. With the fast development of this cosmopolitan city-state, the whole Marina Bay area has undergone a transformation of epic proportions. It held the title of being the most expensive building when it opened in 2010. An integrated resort, you can spend your entire day here since it houses everything a luxury hotel, restaurants, shops, one of the largest convention centers in Asia, entertainment centers, indoor ice skating rink… you name it, you will find it in Marina Bay Sands.

    Singapore Flyer: What better than to take in the view of this majestic city from the world’s largest observation wheel? Well, with a glass of wine, of course. With breathtaking panorama views that are so radically different during the day and at night, it’s hard to choose the best time to take a ride. Choose the package you want and hop onto the flyer that even gives you a glimpse into the skylines of Indonesia and Malaysia.

    Botanic Gardens: Singapore’s UNESCO World Heritage Centre, the Botanic Gardens houses the quite impressive National Orchids Garden, as well as an eco-garden, eco-lake, bonsai garden and other natural attractions.

    https://www.redbus.sg/bus-tickets/kuala-lumpur-…
    Read more